Buying a home, especially as a first homeowner, can be a daunting process. Which is why we offer quality, professional, and practical advice according to your needs.
Use our checklist below to help ensure you have everything covered. Additionally, reach out to us for further information and to discuss any concerns.
- Know how much you can borrow, get pre-approval, and have your bank ready for full approval once you have made an offer.
✅ Make an Offer
- Make sure you check over the property thoroughly, we always recommend a professional pest and building inspection which we can organise for you.
- Make sure you know what services are available at the property e.g., Internet, water, gas, electricity, etc.
- Check what you can and can’t do with the property, this is something we will discuss with all buyers.
✅ Deposit and exchange
- Once we receive the contract from the seller, we will go through any potential issues with you and the required deposit to be paid.
- We will notify you prior to settlement of the final amount owing
- You are given the keys and ready to move in!